ADMISSION PROCEDURE & FEE STRUCTURE
Admissions in Oasis Sainik School Kalibangan are meant for boys
only. The entrance examination is held for admission to classes IV to IX & XI. Boys who has attained minimum 8 years of age for class IV and adding 1 year to the next consecutive Class on 1st July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the examination.
Admission to Classes IV to IX & IX is granted strictly on the basis of an Examination which is conducted simultaneously at various centers throughout the country on the designated dates. The Centre mentioned in the Call-Up letter will be final but on genuine request for the change can be entertained.
The medium and language for Entrance Examination can be opted either Hindi or English. The standard of examination for Class IV would be equivalent to that of Class III, class V would be IV and so on of CBSE Syllabus.
Qualifying Standards for all the Classes.
The details of written test are as under for all the Classes: -
The minimum qualifying marks in the Written Examination are 50% in all paper.
Result of Written Exam
Merit List of Written Examination will be declared in first week of March 2017
Second & Final
Merit List of Written Examination will be declared in Last Week of March 2017
Medical Report format is Available on the School Website (www.sainikschoolkalibangan.com)
, Candidates who have been qualified in the written exam, need to go through a medical examination by the designated medical officer and carry the medical report along with them at the time of Physical Examination & Interview.
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW
Selected candidates, as per merit, out of the qualified candidates have to face an Interview Board at school. The final merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test, Medical Test, Physical Test and interview. Admission are given on the basis of final merit list.
For Other Details, Contact School Administration Office on School Phone Number 8875716000, 9210827301
Parents/Guardians of the boys who cleared the Entrance Examination have to furnish the following at the time of admission: -
- Admit Card duly filled up (Optional)
- Six self-addressed envelops.
- Six photographs of the Student and one each of the parents.(Mandatory)
- Demand Draft in Favour of Oasis Sainik School, Payable at Hanumangarh (Mandatory)
|Class 4th to 8th
As Ist Installment, to be
submitted in the school
at the time of Physical
Exam and Interview,
If student got selected.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Mandatory)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by DEO/Officer authorized, in case of CBSE (Optional)
- Proof of being Defence/Ex-Defence Personnel, if any
- Domicile certificate
- Group photographs of parent’s postcard size along with the child (Mandatory)
- Photographs of the relative who shall be next guardians of the child duly attested by the parents
REGISTRATION FOR PHYSICAL EXAMINATION & INTERVIEW
Students who have cleared written examination can get themselves registered for Physical Examination
and Final Interview
from the available dates
at the School Website.
|(a) Registration for Physical Examination/Interview
||From March 2017
|(b) Interview and Medical/ Physical
||March/ April/ May
|(c) Final Selection & Admission
||On the day of Interview
Physical Examination and Final Interview will be schedule in school campus only (Oasis Sainik school, 18 SPD Rawatsar Road Suratgarh Rajashtan 335804)
NOTE: Parents are not expected to remit any dues to any member of school staff for deposit in the school funds. They are requested to deposit in the School account.
Withdrawal on Non-Payment of Fees
- The amount required to be paid by the parents at the time of admission as the first installment is also mentioned in the fee details chart.
- Mode of Payment: The mode of remitting fee to the School is through Demand Drafts in favour of given Oasis Sainik School, Payable at Hanumangarh.
- The Drafts should be payable on any of the banks of the school at Hanumangarh. To facilitate correct credit, the parents must mention the School Name, Name of the cadet and Class on the back of the Drafts. Remittance by Cheques is not accepted. Proper official receipts countersigned by the Registrar/Accountant of the school must be obtained and preserved as proof of payments made.
- Caution money – 5,000/- (Refundable)
- Wallet amount – 5,000/- (Students Pocket Money)
: All fee is payable in two installments in beginning of the School Academic Year. If dues are not received by the first day of the month by which they are to be paid, a reminder will be sent to the parents/guardians. After waiting for 15 days, the name of student shall be struck off the rolls and he will be sent home at parent's risk and cost without any further notice. Recovery of scholarship and school dues, if any, will be initiated.
No School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate will be issued until all outstanding dues are paid to the school in full, including the scholarship amount enjoyed by the student is refunded.
The school authorities will not be liable for any compensation on account of injuries, fatal or otherwise, which may be sustained by a cadet at any time during his stay in the school, while taking part in the PT/sports/games/ athletics/ swimming/ NCC/ other extra-curricular activities in the school or outside the school or while the cadets participate in educational tours, excursions, treks, hikes or any other kind of outings organized or through any means of travel.
The boys may be withdrawn from the school on the following grounds:
(a) Disciplinary Grounds:
The Principal may in interest of the school, order withdrawal from the school, if the boy's conduct, behavior or influence be detrimental to the general discipline/ interest of the school
(b) Medical Ground
By Parent/Guardian’s Request:
Boys are admitted to the school on the understanding that they will remain in school for the entire course. In case any parent wants to withdraw his/her son on any account/personal reasons including revision of fee/scholarship, he must give the notice of withdrawal in writing to the Principal at least two months before the commencement of the academic year. Failure to give this notice will entail forfeiture of Caution Money. Parents of the boys who are in the receipt of the scholarship can withdraw them only after the repayment of the total amount of the scholarship enjoyed by the boys.
Poor Academic Grounds:
The boy who fails in the Annual Promotional Examination will be withdrawn from the School. However, one detention during Orientation Period may be permitted for the students till Class VIII.